Information technology (IT) and enterprise networks have become the core
of many organizations. Critical business functions often depend on a fully
functioning IT infrastructure: no network means no ability to generate revenue.
To this end, an organization’s growth and evolution should be reflected in the
growth and evolution of its network. Organizational changes can include new or
expanded missions, new factors such as mobile workers, and growth or downsizing
in response to purely external factors. Infrastructure changes that stem from
these factors can include additional network components (of a type already
present), new types of components, and additional subnets or Internet
- Improving Network Efficiency
- Reducing Network Complexity
- Enhancing Network Security, Availability, &
- Helping keep up with the latest technologies and new business
In your current business environment, connectivity and
collaboration are becoming increasingly critical to business performatnce.
Hence, you must continually evaluate your network infrastructure. The network
must not only meet today's business requirements, but also anticipate future
needs, all in a cost effective manner.
At EC&B Solutions, your certified engineers are highly
trained, with extensive experience in designing complex enterprise networks. We
weill work as a team to understand the business requirements that drive your
network infrastructure design decisions. The team will analyze your current
network environment, architecture, and performance to determine any changes
necessary to minimize your operating cost and risks while increasing your
communication efficiency. The team will aslo develop network design options
that balance your business requirements, industry practices, and your end users
and applications needs, as well as traffic and performance requirements. This
will lead to bringing your business to the latest technologies and standards
transforming your business needs into network functionality.
- Interviewing your key IT staff and business managers on site to
determine your business and technology requirements.
- Determining whether a site survey or network assessment is
- Evaluating and providing detailed road map, including your
current network design, connectivity,and technology; server configurations,
network applications, and security control measures.
- Addressing any shortcomings in the current design.
- Determining ways to advance your network infrastructure
according to the following considerations:
- Reducing costs
- Balancing the requirements of your users and
- Selecting appropriate technologies and standards
- Considering performance, reliability, and security
- Creating Network Design alternatives
- Assisting your key IT staff and business managers in deciding
on the final design
- Preparing and presenting the new Network Infrastructure.
Special Network Infrastructure Design
- High-Bandwidth LAN/WAN Topology
- Network Addressing and Protocol
- Intranet Design and Installation
- Wireless LAN/WAN Design